The apartment is just a few minutes walk from the emblematic Rambla Catalunya, Paseo de Gracia and Plaza Catalunya. Also very close to its location there are several urban public transports stops; You will easily find: Metro Universitat (L1), Metro Passeig de Gràcia (L4) (L3) (L2) and Plaza Catalunya (L1) (L3), Renfe and Ferrocarriles. In this area you can find numerous restaurants, shops and supermarkets, just 200m from the apartment is the historic Coliseum Theater and Cinemas.
- Check-in time 17:00 / 5:00 pm
- Check-out time 11:00 / 11:00 am
- I do not host groups who are all 25 years of age or younger. If your group is 25 years of age or younger, please do not place a reservation without written pre-approval from me. Failure to do so will result in termination of your reservation and full charge of your security deposit.
- All guests entering the apartment at any point during the time of your reservations count as a guest and must be accounted in the reservation.
- Respect quiet time between 21:00/9pm – 8:00/8am. If any noise complaints are reported by neighbors or building management, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be immediately removed from the unit.
- Parties are not allowed. If this rule is not followed, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be immediately removed from the unit.
- Written pre-approval from me is needed for any commercial use or special occasions. (weddings, bachelor parties, birthdays, commercials, bridal showers, photo shoots, etc.). Failure to inform me in advance will lead to a termination of your reservation and full charge of your security deposit.
- Please note that this is a smoke-free/ drug-free environment. If any smoking/drugs are detected either within the unit or in the common areas of the building, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be removed from the unit.
- No pets, please. If any pets are brought inside the unit, the full damage deposit will be collected.
- Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- Since 2012, Catalan law requires that every tourist aged 16 and over must pay touristic tax fee. Tax is 2,25 € + VAT for apartments in Barcelona (2,48 € per person per night) and only applicable to the first 7 nights of stay.
- National and International police demand that each guest, prior to their visit to Barcelona, would send information of their IDs or passports.
- We are obliged to issue invoices per each reservation, so we kindly ask you for your home address as this mandatory information to prepare the invoice.
- Late check in fee; extra 20€ after 20:00 / 8:00 pm, extra 30€ after 22:00 / 10:00 pm, extra 50€ after midnight.