- 1 big room with double bed and private bathroom
- 1 big room with double bed and private bathroom- 1 big room with double bed and private bathroom
All the bedrooms have storing space, either cupboards, wardrobes or shelves.
- Spacious and cozy living room area
- Dining table
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Spacious terrace / balcony
- 2.5 bathrooms
- Baby bed and baby chair (under request)
Eixample is an affluent area of Barcelona, combining a safe residential element of the city with vibrant nightlife and a thriving cafe scene. Eixample is a beautiful area to explore with magnificent architecture, particularly along Paseo de Gracia. This is the most emblematic street in Barcelona within walking distance from Las Ramblas, Plaza de Catalunya and Diagonal Avenue. Paseo de Gracia is famous for being home to the majority of Barcelona's Art Nouveau masterpieces with a high-class residential and shopping area. Along this road is La Pedrera and Casa Batllo, two of Gaudi's characteristically dreamlike buildings. Rambla de Catalunya is another major street in this area and one of the city's trendiest, lined with lime trees, international fashion shops and cafe terraces. The famous Las Ramblas can be seen as an extension to the area.
- Check-in time 17:00 / 5:00 pm
- Check-out time 11:00 / 11:00 am
- I do not host groups who are all 25 years of age or younger. If your group is 25 years of age or younger, please do not place a reservation without written pre-approval from me. Failure to do so will result in termination of your reservation and full charge of your security deposit.
- All guests entering the apartment at any point during the time of your reservations count as a guest and must be accounted in the reservation.
- Respect quiet time between 21:00/9pm – 8:00/8am. If any noise complaints are reported by neighbors or building management, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be immediately removed from the unit.
- Parties are not allowed. If this rule is not followed, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be immediately removed from the unit.
- Written pre-approval from me is needed for any commercial use or special occasions. (weddings, bachelor parties, birthdays, commercials, bridal showers, photo shoots, etc.). Failure to inform me in advance will lead to a termination of your reservation and full charge of your security deposit.
- Please note that this is a smoke-free/ drug-free environment. If any smoking/drugs are detected either within the unit or in the common areas of the building, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be removed from the unit.
- No pets, please. If any pets are brought inside the unit, the full damage deposit will be collected.
- Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- Since 2012, Catalan law requires that every tourist aged 16 and over must pay touristic tax fee. Tax is 2,25 € + VAT for apartments in Barcelona (2,48 € per person per night) and only applicable to the first 7 nights of stay.
- National and International police demand that each guest, prior to their visit to Barcelona, would send information of their IDs or passports.
- We are obliged to issue invoices per each reservation, so we kindly ask you for your home address as this mandatory information to prepare the invoice.
- Late check in fee; extra 20€ after 20:00 / 8:00 pm, extra 30€ after 22:00 / 10:00 pm, extra 50€ after midnight.