Responsible for the treatment
It is informed to the interested party that provides to H2O Real Estate Group, S.L. personal data through our website or through other means (for example, email) that the processing of data abovementioned is done by:
H2O Real Estate Group, S.L.
Tax ID number (CIF, Spanish acronym) B-66272774
Business Address: Gran de Gracia street 15, 1st 1a, 08012 Barcelona.
Telephone: 93 368 2384
Purposes of data processing
In H2O Real Estate Group, S.L. data processing is done for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which you have provided them:
- Contact with the sender of the information, respond to any request, or consulting and the subsequent follow-up.
- Create data in our client / guest card to generate reservations, attention to incidents and corresponding invoices.
- Manage, where appropriate, the hiring of services or products requested by the USER, billing and collection, including additional services.
- Manage a mailing list to send offers, promotions and news periodically that may be of interest to user about our tourist flats, with prior specific consent.
- All purposes are limited and related to the main purpose of the business that is the management, rental and booking of tourist apartments, either directly or through specialized portals in the sector such as Airbnb, HomeAway, among other.
Therefore H2O Real Estate Group, S.L. deals with the information provided by the interested persons in the contact form or in following and filling in the obligatory fields for the hiring or reservation of a tourist flat or similar, in order to identify the interested parties, guests or contractors of the rent, and also managing the contracted and additional services offered.
A priori, it is not necessary to provide any personal data when browsing this website.
Duration of data processing
As long as the contract is valid, we will keep the data for the management of the relationship with the client, and the billing and collection of the services. Once this relationship is finalized, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation, until the possible responsibilities derived from the contract prescribe.
- Data for the management of queries and requests will be kept for the necessary time to give them an answer, being the maximum term, one year or until there is a legitimate interest.
- The data used to send commercial communications or newsletter of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, when the case, you express your desire to delete them.
Legitimation for data processing
- The provision of the corresponding service or service contract is the legal basis to process your data for the above purposes.
- Data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest of the parties, either by the validity of the contract or consent. On the other hand, the data will remain in the mercantile in compliance with mandatory regulations and until the prescription periods are exceeded.
- The provision consent is unequivocal.
- The satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consists of being able to offer our clients the hiring of the products or services and thus achieve their loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on that legal basis for direct marketing purposes. (A specific consent is required).
However, we remind you that you have the right to object to this data treatment and that you may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
Communication of your data
The data may be communicated to the following entities:
- To our collaborators involved in the execution of the requested service.
- To the owners of the rented house, if applicable.
- To our usual collaborators because of the request for services that we do not provide directly, recommend by us for their experience and professionalism (transportation, cleaning of apartments and other complementary services)
- To the financial entities by which the management of collections and payments is articulated. (Paypal)
- To the competent Public Administrations, in accordance to the Law and defined therein (Mossos d'Esquadra [local police] if you are guests).
When anyone provides us with information, the following rights are acquired:
- Clients may exercise the right to access, correct, oppose or delete the address stated in the information layer (established by email or at the address of the beginning of the writing), as well as through our website. We also inform those affected that they have the right to request the right to the portability of their data, where applicable, limiting the treatment that is carried out when the purpose no longer exists or for the specific opposition to a specific treatment.
- The interested or affected party can withdraw the consent given at any time.
- Finally, the client or affected user has the right to contact the Data Protection Agency or another competent authority, one that manages any aspect related to the application of data protection regulations and defends interests of users that consider that this is needed: the website is www.agpd.es.
Data is not transmitted outside the European Union. It would be necessary, in case, to request your express consent.
Third party data
If you provide data from third parties, you assume the responsibility to inform them in advance of everything provided for in Article 14 of the General Data Protection Regulations under the conditions established in said precept.
Update of your data
In the case of any data modification or if any wrong data is detected, we ask you to notify us in order to correct it, for keeping the data updated.
Additional Information: For further information, you can reach us at:
1st.- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd.- Telephone: You can call our customer service telephone 93-368 23 84 and our staff will assist you.
3rd.- In our office. Gran de Gracia Street, 15, 1st 1a, 08012 Barcelona.
© 2019 - "H2O Real Estate Group, S.L."
All rights reserved