SUNNY AND STYLISH APARTMENT WITH TERRACE
This stylish & luminous 130m2 apartment has 5 bedrooms, a fantastic spacious terrace, and what is more, it is located in the middle of Barcelona- in Eixample. The flat is close to Diagonal, Passeig de Gracia, and Plaza Catalunya making this the perfect place to explore Barcelona. This modern and well-furnished property can accommodate up to 12 people and has all the amenities you will need for a relaxing and enjoyable stay in Barcelona.
The apartment has a capacity for up to 12 people distributed in 5 bedrooms:
Bedroom 1: 1 Double bed (with private bathroom) with AC
Bedroom 2: 2 Single beds (convertible into double bed) + 1 Double bed on a mezzanine
Bedroom 3: 2 Single beds (convertible into double bed) with AC
Bedroom 4: 1 Single bed with AC
Bedroom 5: 2 Single beds
*Please let me know before your arrival if you need a special bed distribution, as sometimes the beds are already converted into double bed*
All rooms are equipped with central heating for winter and all the bedrooms have storage space.
2 Full Bathrooms ( both with WC and shower)
Fully equipped kitchen, washer, dryer and dishwasher
TV and high speed Wi-fi
Elevator in building
Baby travel cot and high chair available under request.
Linens and towels will be provided.
The apartment is exterior, quiet, and bright. It is located on the first floor of the building (with elevator). This apartment is an ideal place for groups of friends, family or professionals thanks to its excellent location and design.
Eixample is an affluent area of Barcleona, combining a safe and residential element of the city but also a vibrant nightlife and a thriving coffee shop scene. Eixample is a beautiful district to wander around and people-watch with magnificent architecture and many cafe terraces. La Sagrada Familia is just a few minutes from the apartment. Paseo de Gracia is also very close, right in the heart of Barcelona. This is the most emblematic street in Barcelona within walking distance from Las Ramblas, Plaza de Catalunya and Diagonal Avenue. Nowadays Paseo de Gracia is famous for being home to the majority of Barcelona's Art Nouveau masterpieces, and a high-class residential and shopping area. Along this road are La Pedrera and Casa Batllo, two of Gaudi's characteristically dreamlike buildings.
- Check-in time 17:00 / 5:00 pm
- Check-out time 11:00 / 11:00 am
- I do not host groups who are all 25 years of age or younger. If your group is 25 years of age or younger, please do not place a reservation without written pre-approval from me. Failure to do so will result in termination of your reservation and full charge of your security deposit.
- All guests entering the apartment at any point during the time of your reservations count as a guest and must be accounted in the reservation.
- Respect quiet time between 21:00/9pm – 8:00/8am. If any noise complaints are reported by neighbors or building management, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be immediately removed from the unit.
- Parties are not allowed. If this rule is not followed, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be immediately removed from the unit.
- Written pre-approval from me is needed for any commercial use or special occasions. (weddings, bachelor parties, birthdays, commercials, bridal showers, photo shoots, etc.). Failure to inform me in advance will lead to a termination of your reservation and full charge of your security deposit.
- Please note that this is a smoke-free/ drug-free environment. If any smoking/drugs are detected either within the unit or in the common areas of the building, the full security deposit will be charged and you will be removed from the unit.
- No pets, please. If any pets are brought inside the unit, the full damage deposit will be collected.
- Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries, or illnesses that occur while on the premises or its facilities.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- Since 2012, Catalan law requires that every tourist aged 16 and over must pay touristic tax fee. Tax is 2,25 € + VAT for apartments in Barcelona (2,48 € per person per night) and only applicable to the first 7 nights of stay.
- National and International police demand that each guest, prior to their visit to Barcelona, would send information of their IDs or passports.
- We are obliged to issue invoices per each reservation, so we kindly ask you for your home address as this mandatory information to prepare the invoice.
- Late check in fee; extra 20€ after 20:00 / 8:00 pm, extra 30€ after 22:00 / 10:00 pm, extra 50€ after midnight.